Introduction to PTSD and Complex Trauma
Dr Jane Simms
Friday 20th April 2018
10am – 3.30pm
This workshop will introduce attendees to PTSD and Complex Trauma. It will provide an overview of definitions, criteria, and interventions. It is an introduction to the various trauma presentations encountered in counselling practice, which will help practitioners in the assessment process thus helping them identify the appropriate intervention. The workshop will be a blend of theory and practice, which is achieved through formal presentation, group discussion and case study material.
- Level: Basic to intermediate.
- Facilitator: Dr Jane Simms CPsychol
- Contact: email@example.com or 07427634534 to register
- Maximum number of participants: 18
- Cost: £55 (lunch not included)